The terms “you” and “your” refers to the User of the Voli Studios Platform who may be either the Customer, Merchant Partner or Delivery Partner. The term “Services” refers to any services offered by Voli Studios whether on the Voli Studios Platform or otherwise.
- POLICY CHANGES
- STATEMENT OF PRIVACY PRACTICE
The Voli Studios Platform may contain links to other websites. Any personal information about you collected whilst visiting such websites is not governed by this Policy. Voli Studios shall not be responsible for and has no control over the practices and content of any website accessed using the links contained on the Voli Studios Platform. This Policy shall not apply to any information you may disclose to any of our service providers/service personnel which we do not require you to disclose to us or any of our service providers under this Policy.
- DATA COLLECTION POLICY
- COLLECTION OF DATA
Voli Studios collects several types of data from and about users of our Services, including:
- Your Personal Information(“PI”) – Personal Information is the information that can be associated with a specific person and could be used to identify that specific person whether from that data, or from the data and other information that we have, or is likely to have access to. We do not consider personal information to include information that has been made anonymous or aggregated so that it can no longer be used to identify a specific person, whether in combination with other information or otherwise.
- Data about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services and your usage details.
- Real-time data about the location of your device, as permitted by you.
- Access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your mobile device like photographs and so on.
- Data of the last web page you visited.
- Data about your preferences and settings such as time zone and language.
- Data about your activity on our Services.
- The online or offline status of your application.
- HOW WE COLLECT DATA
We collect this data:
- directly from you when you provide it to us; and/or
- based on your permission given upon signing-in as you navigate through our Services (information collected may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies).
- USES OF YOUR DATA
We use the data we collect for following purposes, including:
- To provide, personalise, maintain and improve our products and services, such as to enable deliveries and other services, enable features to personalise your Voli Studios account;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the relevant information and services;
- To administer and enhance the security of our Voli Studios Platform and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To provide you with information about services we consider similar to those that you are already using, or have enquired about, or may interest you. If you are a registered user, we will contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS or telephone) with information about these services;
- To improve the content and features of our Services, process and complete your transactions, make special offers, provide customer support, process and respond to your queries;
- To generate and review reports and data about, and to conduct research on, our user base and Service usage patterns;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services, if any; or
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
- If you are a merchant or delivery partner, to track the progress of delivery or status of the order placed by our customers.
- To carry out academic research with academic partners.
- We may combine the information that we receive from third parties with the information you give to us and information we collect about you for the purposes set out above. Further, we may anonymise and/or de-identify information collected from you through the Services or via other means, including via the use of third-party web analytic tools. As a result, our use and disclosure of aggregated and/or de-identified information is not restricted by this Policy, and it may be used and disclosed to others without limitation.
- We analyse the log files of our Voli Studios Platform that may contain Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, Internet service provider (ISP), app crashes, page viewed and exit websites and applications, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. This helps us to administer the website, to learn about user behavior on the site, to improve our product and services, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR DATA
We may share your data that we collect for the following purposes:
- With Service Providers
We may share your data with our vendors, consultants, marketing partners, research firms and other service providers or business partners, such as Payment processing companies, to support our business. For example, your information may be shared with outside vendors to send you emails and messages or push notifications to your devices in relation to our Services, to help us analyse and improve the use of our Services, to process and collect payments. We also may use vendors for other projects, such as conducting surveys or organizing sweepstakes for us.
- With Partner Merchants
While you place a request to order through the Voli Studios Platform, your data is provided to us and to the merchants with whom you may choose to order. In order to facilitate your online order processing, we provide your information to that merchant in a similar manner as if you had made a order directly with the merchant. If you provide a mobile phone number, Voli Studios may send you text messages regarding the order’s delivery status.
- With Academic Partners
We may share your data with our academic partners for the purpose of carrying out academic research.
- With Other Users
If you are a delivery partner, we may share your name, phone number and/or profile picture (if applicable), and, tracking details with other users to provide them the Services.
- For Crime Prevention or Investigation
We may share this data with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us, when we are:
- Obligated under the applicable laws or in good faith to respond to court orders and processes; or
- Detecting and preventing against actual or potential occurrence of identity theft, fraud, abuse of Services and other illegal acts;
- Responding to claims that an advertisement, posting or other content violates the intellectual property rights of a third party;
- For Internal Use:
We may share your data with any present or future member of our “Group” (as defined below)or affiliates for our internal business purposes. The term “Group” means, with respect to any person, any entity that is controlled by such person, or any entity that controls such person, or any entity that is under common control with such person, whether directly or indirectly, or, in the case of a natural person, any Relative (as such term is defined in the Companies Act, 1956 and Companies Act, 2013 to the extent applicable) of such person.
- With Advertisers and advertising networks:
While you cannot opt out of advertising on the Voli Studios Platform, you may opt out of much interest-based advertising on third party sites and through third party ad networks (including DoubleClick Ad Exchange, Facebook Audience Network and Google AdSense). For more information,. Opting out means that you will no longer receive personalized ads by third parties ad networks from which you have opted out, which is based on your browsing information across multiple sites and online services. If you delete cookies or change devices, your opt-out may no longer be effective.
- To fulfil the purpose for which you provide it.
- We may share your information other than as described in this Policy if we notify you and you consent to the sharing.
When you sign up for an account, you are opting in to receive emails from Voli Studios. You can log in to your account to manage your email preferences or you can follow the “unsubscribe” instructions in commercial email messages, but note that you cannot opt out of receiving certain administrative notices, service notices, or legal notices from Voli Studios.
If you wish to withdraw your consent for the use and disclosure of your personal information in the manner provided in this Policy, please write to us at email@example.com. Please note that we may take time to process such requests, and your request shall take effect no later than 7 (seven) business days from the receipt of such request, after which we will not use your personal data for any processing unless required by us to comply with our legal obligations. We may not be able offer you any or all Services upon such withdrawal of your consent.
- TRANSPARENCY AND CHOICE
- Your Acknowledgement
All information disclosed by you shall be deemed to be disclosed willingly and without any coercion. No liability pertaining to the authenticity/genuineness/ misrepresentation/ fraud/negligence, etc. of the information disclosed shall lie on the Company nor will the Company in any way be responsible to verify any information obtained from you.
- Withdraw Consent
You may choose to withdraw your consent provided hereunder at any point in time. Such withdrawal of the consent must be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you do not provide or later withdraw your consent, we reserve the option to not allow you to undertake any transaction on the Platform or access the Service available on the Platform for which the said information was sought on the Platform. However, if you are a part of any on-going transaction on the Platform, We reserve the right to retain all your information until completion of the transaction. Further, you acknowledge and agree that in case of such withdrawal of your consent, the Company reserves the right to store your information in an anonymised form such that the information stored will not be attributable to you or identify you in any manner whatsoever. The Company shall complete the anonymising the data within 30 days from the date of withdrawal of consent.
You represent and warrant that any and all information, including but not limited to your Personal Information is absolutely correct and complete in all aspects. You further undertake to immediately update any change or variation of your Personal Information on the Platform by sending us a request in writing to email@example.com to rectify or update your Account. Once you send an email to us, you agree to comply with the instructions as may be provided/communicated by us.